PUBLIC RELATIONS SPECIALIST
This job involves maintaining a favorable public image for North Coast MTC and selling out our institution to the public the best possible way.
Your roles will be: -
- Write press releases and prepare information for the media for North Coast MTC
- Identify main client groups and internal & external audiences and determine the best way to reach them
- Respond to requests for information from the media or designate an appropriate spokesperson or information source
- Help North Coast MTC communicate effectively with the publics
- Develop and maintain the organization's corporate image and identity.
- Draft speeches and arrange interviews for the organization’s top management
- Plan, design, implement and evaluate advertising and promotion programs.
- Develop fundraising strategies for the college and maintain them with partners and donors.
- Any other related duty as assigned by the North Coast MTC
- A Degree or Diploma in any of the following: Public relations, Journalism, or business management
- Proficient in computer applications
- Ability to work with strict deadlines
- Innovative and able to come up with unique ways of reaching out to the clients
- Team player and able to work independently.
North Coast Medical Training College is in need of a nursing lecturers.
1. At least 2 years teaching experience preferably medical education.
2. Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse with specialty in any medical field e.g. public health, pediatrics, medical health, etc.
3. At least Higher National Diploma or Bachelor of Science in Nursing
If you are qualified please send your credentials to :